Welcome!!!

Welcome to my Club Penguin Tricks and Secrets Blog!!!Im Magic if you like this blog go to my other blogs Magic Bbaumboy,Joplin Tornado and , My Dog!!!



From,



Magic



Monday, August 1, 2011

Club Penguin Cares for Puffles Program!!!

Dear.Fellow Penguins,
I want you to read on.The Club Penguin Puffles Care Program is where if you need assistance for your puffle you comment and i'll try to awnser back.This  program will stop Club Penguin Puffle Hunger and Lost and Lonley Puffles and give them what the need.If you are looking for a job and you are 40 days or over I sugguest Tours and EPF missions they give 250 coins each that will help stop puffle hunger.Also keep your puffle active take him around CLUB PENGUIN. Also give him some sleep he or she diserveses it.I know even if you're a member and you have 20 puffles you still should do these.I know these experinces because  have 2 puffles their names are MERLIN and JOPLIN

No comments:

Post a Comment